Lilium Masta Lilium Masta

A weighted amusement.

Your failure to differentiate between gothics and emos weighs heavily on my opinion of this. Albeit a lesser distinguishable margin these days, there is still little viable excuse for treating both the macabre-style and inexcusable emo garbage as one conglomerate social movement.

It seems a perpetual struggle between the emo groups and who I deem the 'true-gothics'. I align myself with the darker side of living and do not expect that the world would receive myself and my types with unbiased enthusiasm, though I grow weary of being condemned to the same pit of filth to which the emo 'crowd' belong.

If you have not the aptitude to judge fairly, it is not fair for you to judge. An abhorrent notion it is that our race may one day free itself from socialite conventions, it is still however fair to expect that one should be able to be looked upon. not subjected to the pre-misconceptions of the mind and eyes that see him.

Poor is the man who submits to ridicule, worse; the man who judges him in need of it.

Regardless of my mild offense, I found your movie hilarious for the most part, and thus would like to see more of your parodies.

By the way, thank you for your spur, sneedlechee

Lilium Lilium

This movie will one day make me come.

Extraordinary. I hope for the sake of the world you make more Flash.

I admire everyhing about this.

stagen:::.. M_o_M stagen:::.. M_o_M

What the fuck was that?

Seriously dude, I'm sure even a trained monkey could do better than.... wait for it... STICK FIGHTS! >:(

Not only that, all you've done for the sound is stole some from Worms.

As much as I hated it though, I can't deny that the animation was surprisingly smooth. It's good to see that at least you put a bit of effort into it.

Metal-o-Maniac responds:

yeah... like any of your sim dates are anybether >:(
and a trained monkey couldent do any bether. do you have any idea how badly monkey-frame by frame really are..??
and btw, i puted effort into it. belive it or not. it acctualy takes time to do so smooth fbf

20,109,600,000 Pin-ups 20,109,600,000 Pin-ups

A somewhat original effort.

Beautiful. Short of extremely generic naughty bits, the only thing I'd include is more clothes [as previously said]. Nothing like a hot pixel woman to waste a good half hour of your Saturday night.

Well done.

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

-HaZard- says this game is good.

I thoroughly enjoyed lashing her cunt. Good to see someone taking the time to take things a little further than usual.

Lukes School Lukes School

This was fucking shithouse.

Seriously...I put more effort into my last turd.