Lilium Masta Lilium Masta

A weighted amusement.

Your failure to differentiate between gothics and emos weighs heavily on my opinion of this. Albeit a lesser distinguishable margin these days, there is still little viable excuse for treating both the macabre-style and inexcusable emo garbage as one conglomerate social movement.

It seems a perpetual struggle between the emo groups and who I deem the 'true-gothics'. I align myself with the darker side of living and do not expect that the world would receive myself and my types with unbiased enthusiasm, though I grow weary of being condemned to the same pit of filth to which the emo 'crowd' belong.

If you have not the aptitude to judge fairly, it is not fair for you to judge. An abhorrent notion it is that our race may one day free itself from socialite conventions, it is still however fair to expect that one should be able to be looked upon. not subjected to the pre-misconceptions of the mind and eyes that see him.

Poor is the man who submits to ridicule, worse; the man who judges him in need of it.

Regardless of my mild offense, I found your movie hilarious for the most part, and thus would like to see more of your parodies.

By the way, thank you for your spur, sneedlechee

Lilium Lilium

This movie will one day make me come.

Extraordinary. I hope for the sake of the world you make more Flash.

I admire everyhing about this.

stagen:::.. M_o_M stagen:::.. M_o_M

What the fuck was that?

Seriously dude, I'm sure even a trained monkey could do better than.... wait for it... STICK FIGHTS! >:(

Not only that, all you've done for the sound is stole some from Worms.

As much as I hated it though, I can't deny that the animation was surprisingly smooth. It's good to see that at least you put a bit of effort into it.

Metal-o-Maniac responds:

yeah... like any of your sim dates are anybether >:(
and a trained monkey couldent do any bether. do you have any idea how badly monkey-frame by frame really are..??
and btw, i puted effort into it. belive it or not. it acctualy takes time to do so smooth fbf

Star Syndicate Halloween Star Syndicate Halloween

A bit disappointing.

If you had put as much work into the movie as you did the pre-loader, this may have been much better.

jn responds:

oh well

goldilocks goldilocks

Excellent.

It's good to see a bitch getting what she deserves.

Rape Bus Rape Bus

w007

W007

Milkman Milkman

Excellent.

I liked it. It makes me want milk. It makes me want to fuck the dead.

Tier Tier

Just.......wow.

It's going to be fucking hard to top a video clip like that. You attention to deatil and obvious hard yards have made this bloody amazing.

I want more!

poxpower responds:

Yeah. I hope no one ever tops it. Oh wait too late.

Brak-Don't Touch Me! Brak-Don't Touch Me!

My eyes hurt.

That was bad. Try putting stuff in the background next time.

Chaos in Order Chaos in Order

Good Idea

MotoxRacer364 seems to have the sense of humour of a house-brick. It was clever, and I liked it.